Saturday, November 17, 2018

Jesus is not giving up on you! (parody of "say something" by 'A great big world& Christina Aguilara')

Jesus is not giving up on you


He's the only one who would come for you.


Anywhere he can find you.

Jesus is not giving up on you




And I...….. am feeling so small


Your so over my head


So far above all.


And we...… will stumble and fall....

But if we'll only cling, His love conquers all.



Jesus is not giving up on you...

I am sorry that I couldn't get to you

Anywhere He can find you!

Cause Jesus is not giving up on you!



So Please.....

Swallow your pride


Your the one that he loves


And the reason he died


Cause Jess is not giving up on you!


I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you


Anywhere He can find you!


Whooaa   whooa  whoooaa!


But Jesus is not giving up on you!

No comments: