Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update

Dear blogpsot bloggers and Biblesamck readers,

I am sorry I have been a little behind lately on articles. I have been focused on secular work and politics more.
I got involved in the local republican party these last two months.
The reason being is that some of the Christian social ministries I have been involved with have had a hard time with out support from one of the big two. Therefore I decided to see if we could win some support. Needless to say it was all raw hatred, evil and backstabbing that you see in politics as well as your common local church!
But I won personal victory that I was very proud of was a resolution that I had written had gotten passed my congressional district Convention.
So I will let you have a look at it and tell me what you think!

No comments: