Thursday, November 15, 2018

BUT.... What is the Truth? ( A Biblical Historical Science presentation

John 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice. 38 Pilate saith unto him, What is truth?"
            This Roman governor was a big shot in his local community.  Who would have thought that the trial  of a homeless man would stretch his name across the millenias? His response to Jesus was not an honest response as he left without waiting for the answer. Yet I feel it is the sentiment of multitudes. To reach for something higher we must bend a little lower.

           Over the years of research I have compiled a great deal of reasoning and evidence for God, the gospel and scripture. In fact, I have counted over 70 articles worth from a pool of over 300 Articles I have published on my blog.  Information that supports God, christianity or anything deemed to be "right wing" however, is typically subject to attack, indifference and in some cases censorship.  Huge demographics of people have as much chance as finding the needle in the internet haystack as acquiring the information in my research.  So I wanted to publish my first book in an apologetic defense of Christianity.   At heart I carry a philosophy I call Biblical Historical Science giving a value upon levels of certainty (scripture first, then logic, then History, then science, then Politics and economics).
       This is a more complex reversal of Nietzche's concept the will to truth vs the will to power.  Though I am not preparing this strictly to the BHS order, I came unto these convictions through this method.
I want to make this info as concise as possible ,yet still make decisive commulative case.  The cases are concise as opposed to exhaustive.  So there are many more topics I have written on and it is not necessarily that they are of lesser value as much as giving readers enough of a break to get through the material. However, the total case in the macro is exhaustive to Establishing the NT Christian Worldview.
   I don't hold that apologetics is necessarily evangelistic.  Because knowledge is a form of law and imposses itself upon the will.  It can motivate power, but power however, is an external as opposed to internal tool.  The gospel is an internal tool that does not give answers to be imposed, but an answer to the needy. I will incorporate some evangelism throughout because the primary issue of life and afterlife is at stake.  There will be desires of you who do not believe to not fully understand this book and the answers in the book will irritate your desires. A thought to dismiss the book may quickly tug at your attention. But if you seek an answer you may find it.  But if you simply oppose the book then I have been forced to cast pearls before swine.   But if you want to trust and you want to believe then this book can assist you or your freinds to the door which is open.
John 10:All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. 10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."
    However, I am sure that many of my brothers and sisters in Christ will be the readers. The info in here I pray will be an encouragement and provide you with intellectual ammo as subscribed by 2Cor. 10: casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;"  God Bless!


unit 1 The good fight of faith

            This is the internal case first dealing out experience as I deal with my own and then going over logical proofs of the existence of God.

https://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/08/why-i-love-jesus-testimonial.html


http://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/08/history-of-god.html


http://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/03/believe.html


unit 2  God's glory in Creation

             We make the case for the history of creation.  We debunk the farce of evolution,  We reveal the evidence of a world-wide global flood. Finally we validate the scriptures through fulfilled Bible Prophecy.

http://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2016/06/simple-research-demonstrates-evolution.html

https://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/10/flood-of-evidence.html


http://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2014/06/keeping-infallible-proofs.html

unit 3 Justification for Jesus

Archaeological and historical evidence for Christ.  Bible prophecy authenticating Christ.  The validity of the Gospels.  The historical evidence of the resurrection of Christ,

https://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/09/the-facts-of-gospel.html

Unit 4
The fairness of God on judgement day

We give a brief biblical exposition of New Testament Christianity.  We got through secular humanist values debunking them to assert that they Do not have an accurate rubric of God.   We examine various alternative religions and their eschatologies.  We go through a sectioned defense of God and the problem of evil. We answer questions regarding salvation and hell and predestination.
https://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2018/11/the-fairness-of-god-on-judgement-day.html


Appendix:
http://biblesmack.blogspot.com/2019/09/but-what-is-truth-appendix-notes-on.html
A concise commentary on cosmological issues and the Christian faith.

No comments: