Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Getting to know Matt. 25 crazy facts about Matt Singleton

1. I uprooted a tree
2. while in elementary school, I was in the newspaper for acting and performed at Opry land and KY Center of for the Arts.
3. I had lunch with Senator Rand Paul at a picnic table.
4. I tapped out a ninja.
5. I saved a life
6.I leg pressed 1002 lbs
7. I pinned a professional wrestler
8. I saved someone's life
9.  I found the bullet shell of a murderer
10. I gave a bible to a man who may be dead.
11. I cast out a demon.
12.  I created my own cosmology theory of the universe.
13. I preached from my own home and ran a church 2 years.
14.  I was on TV dressed up as the Statue of Liberty joining with "The League of Mascott's"
15.  I was the lead singer of a rock band
16. I pinned a State champion wrestler
17.  My HS football team broke the state record of offensive points in a season.
18.  I was a political activist who was in a national story protesting a new school policy.
19. I had my toe cut off for my 38 birthday.
20 My 1st wife left me to convert to Islam.
21 I became a grandfather of 8 kids by the age of 34.
22. I chased down and stopped a thief from stealing batteries.
23. I hosted a political talk show and someone used an episode as evidence in court.
24. I tapped out a UFC competitor days before his big fight.
25. I cross dressed for Jesus one-time

No comments: